Hen parties have been a tradition for years, centuries to be more precise. Hen parties are notorious for being raucous and rowdy and with a playboy bunny theme it is guaranteed to be so. The playboy bunny theme is a classic choice for hen parties. For women who want to do something naughty and all adult, the playboy bunny theme is a great option as it is simple, sexy and fun.
So how do you look like a playboy bunny? Here are a few easy tips:
- Choose a basic outfit that can be a bustier with matching shorts, a teddy or a strapless leotard. The classic outfit to choose would be a structured, black one makes you look like curvy. Other preferable colours would be pink, champagne, beige or white.
- Pair it with a fishnets or patterned tights that can be opaque or translucent and in white or black.
- Wear a pair of high heels around 3-4 inches and choose a pair that matches your outfit.
- Get a pair of white cuffs and a white collar and these look best if the fabric is satin.
- Get a pair of bunny ears and of course, sew on the bunny tail to the costume.
- Put on heavy make up that accentuates the eyes and lips and use lots of gloss.
- Keep the jewellery simple and diamond.
- You can also get your hair styled into playboy bunny curls.
All you need to do best is find the best club, hire a limousine and have a glam night ahead.
Tags: Bunny Ears, Bunny Tail, Bustier, Centuries, Classic Choice, Colours, Cuffs, Curls, Gloss, Hen Parties, Hen Party, High Heels, Limousine, Lips, Patterned Tights, Pink Champagne, Playboy Bunny, Playboy Parties, Satin, White Collar