Hen parties are considered to be very important to the bride-to-be. It’s a celebration of her last night of being “single” and the last night she will be using her surname. It’s totally a night of fun, celebration, and a bit of naughtiness with the bride’s girl friends. However, planning the hen night will require a considerate amount of time for some. Whether you, the bride-to-be, or a friend doing a favor of being a hen party organiser, you surely do not want to disappoint your guests. You would always want the BEST hen party to rock the night. If you find it hard to organise a hen night event because it is your first time, the tips below will help you create a successful hen party.
- Arrange a party with a theme. But if you plan a hen event with a theme, make sure that the theme costume is easily found in the market. There are various hen theme costumes that you can opt for such as robbers, devils, angels, and queens.
- The next step that you should do is to find a perfect location for the party. Some of the guests will be members of the the soon to be bride’s family, so make sure that you choose the best location that will be suitable for her visitors as well as the hen’s personality. Some hens have a particular hen party location in mind, but most of them wouldn’t mind if you introduce them to a new place.
- One of the important features during the hen night is dancing. Dancing should definitely be part of the hen night. In order to make the most out of the hen night, make the dance floor as dynamic as possible. Just make sure that the soon to be bride and her visitors will like it too. Bright and lively lights can make the place perfectly impressive and persuasive enough to draw everybody to dance floor.
- Don’t forget to add games to the party. There are a lot of games that you can play for hen events such as dare games, hand bag game, male rating game, and a lot more.
- If you are planning for a hen night, plan for it ahead of time. Do some research or ask a friend who had organized a hen party before so that you will also have an idea how to plan a hen party and how to make it successful and a memorable one.