Hen parties have been a tradition for years, centuries to be more precise. Hen parties are notorious for being raucous and rowdy and with a playboy bunny theme it is guaranteed to be so. The playboy bunny theme is a classic choice for hen parties. For women who want to do something naughty and all adult, the playboy bunny theme is a great option as it is simple, sexy, and fun. So, how do you look like a playboy bunny? Here are a few easy tips:
- Choose a basic outfit that can be a bustier with matching shorts, a teddy or a strapless leotard.
- The classic outfit to choose would be something structured.
- Black one makes you look curvy. Other preferable colours would be pink, champagne, beige, or white.
- Pair it with a fishnets or patterned tights that can be opaque or translucent and in white or black.
- Wear a pair of high heels around 3-4 inches and choose a pair that matches your outfit.
- Get a pair of white cuffs and a white collar and these look best if the fabric is satin.
- Get a pair of bunny ears and of course, sew on the bunny tail to the costume.
- Put on heavy make up that accentuates the eyes and lips and use lots of gloss.
- Keep the jewelry simple and diamond.
- You can also get your hair styled into playboy bunny curls.
All you need to do best is find the best club, hire a limousine, and have a glam night ahead!
Tags: Bunny Ears, Bunny Tail, Bustier, Centuries, Classic Choice, Colours, Cuffs, Curls, Fabric, Gloss, Hen Parties, High Heels, Limousine, Lips, Patterned Tights, Pink Champagne, Playboy Bunny, Playboy Parties, Satin, White Collar