Carrick on Shannon Hen Party
We had a brilliant weekend.
Everyone was very happy with it.
- The accommodation was lovely. Very well located. The owner was very helpful. The prices in his pub were really reasonable.
- The crystal maze was good craic.
- The boat cruise was brilliant. A little over crowded but we all still managed to have a great time. Staff were really nice.
- The night club was brilliant. A live band mid-night was unusual, music was very good all night. Bouncers and bar staff were really nice. Reserved area was lovely…free shots and nice champagne.
- We had finger food included in our package…..there was plenty given to us and it was lovely. I also organised a meal in the restaurant for Friday night. It was 35eur including wine. Everybody really enjoyed the meal including the vegetarian dish. The driver was great and also provided us with the boggie bus for our activity in the activity center for havin our meal there.
- The whole weekend went very smoothly, everyone really enjoyed themselves and thought it was great value for money.
I will absolutely recommend stagit.ie to anyone planning a stag or hen weekend.
Thanks a million,