Galway Stag Party
To answer your points,
- Accommadation – We were put up in a semi-detached house which was great we were all together and didn’t have to worry about getting upset by other people or upsetting other people.
- Activity – We went clay pigeon shooting which was a blast. Not only did we do the clay shooting but the people let us try archery and air rifle shooting which was unexpected and really good fun.
- Nightclub – We think we enjoyed the club, that part is a bit hazy.
- Food – I think we were supposed to get finger food but arrived to late so not to worry nobody went hungry.
- Overall it was a real pleasure working with your company and from our point of view we would have no problems reccomending you to our friends.
Off hand nothing stands out that would have made our weekend better except maybe better directions to the clay shoot, we got a bit lost.